Thinking about a dinner that will suit the whole family and is easy to cook, quick to prepare and will nourish the body is a daily affair. Do you ever feel like you are stuck in a rut and are cooking the same things week after week as it requires less energy? This dish should help make next week a little more interesting albeit only for one day!
Easy to prepare and super quick this dish will make the family excited to sit around the table and talk about their day.
- Organic mini romaine lettuce leaves
- Organic rocket
- Organic chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon tumeric
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 2 Lemons
- Olive oil
- Place chicken in an oven tray and cover in turmeric, paprika, cumin and a splash of Olive oil and use your hands to make sure all the chicken is covered.
- Pop in the oven for 25 mins.
- As the chicken is cooking. Take your lettuce leaves wash and dry and place whole on plates with chopped cucumber lining the bottom.
- Sprinkle rocket over each lettuce boat.
- Mix 2 lemons juice and 1/2 cup tahini together, add a splash of water if needed. Whizz up your dressing and pour over each boat.
- Dice up the cooked chicken and sprinkle over your boats.
Bon Appetit x x